Whist all of our tours are suited to taking great and memorable shots, dedicated photographers who like to take their time may be interested in one of our specialist photography tours.
Ethiopia presents a rare chance for photographers to document fascinating cultures incorporating both ancient and modern ways of life, as well as stunning natural landscapes and wildlife.
- Meet and photograph diverse people, some of whom distinguish themselves with elaborate body paint, scarification, and lip plates
- Document contemporary Ethiopian life, from bustling market scenes to relaxed rural landscapes
- Train your lens on exquisite architecture, ancient artefacts, and local handicrafts
- Capture the natural beauty of the country from high mountains and dramatic escarpments to lava lakes, salt plains, and Great Rift Valley Lakes
- Seek out unusual, rare and endemic species for stunning wildlife shots